Brass Zari Wire
Zari wires has been developed using JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY. These zari wires manufactured by winding or wrapping a flattened metallic strip made from pure gold, silver or slitted metallised polyester film, on a core yarn, usually of pure silk, viscose, cotton, nylon, polyester, P.P., mono/multi filament, wire etc.
- Zari is basically a brocade of tinsel thread meant for weaving and embroidery, which is very smooth & perfect elogation to reach 0.025 mm
- At Metro Metal Technology, we use 100 % Imported raw material.
- Since we have so many buyers from Surat and other cities in India
- We never compromise with the quality of products and provide the high quality products only.
- Packed in environmental friendly cardboard boxes.
- ALLOY : CuZn20% / Cu80% / Zn20%.
- Enhance processing speed enormously.
- Increase processing precision enormously.
- Extra Strong.
- Excellent shine.
- Preeminent economic efficiency.